How to install your CCLS CD-ROM?
1) Put the CD-ROM in the CD drive and it will run automatically
2) Click OK and follow the SETUP instructions which appear on the screen
3) Download the link below. You may need to disable your anti-virus program (Norton, McAfee, etc.) before they start the download
4) After downloading the patch, you can enable the anti-virus program again.
5) After the download, you may run the CALL program.
How to run the program?
Follow this instructions if the CD-ROM does not start automatically:
1. Click START.
2. In the PROGRAMS option, select CCLS.
3.Select CALL Vs5.
4. Click CALL CCLS - Vs5.
Are you still having problems?
If you are not able to install the CD using the information above. Please bring your laptop and CD to the reception and our team will help you.
:: CCLS English School London
Phone: +44 (0)208 965 0919
Address: 74a High Street, Greater
London, NW10 4SJ
:: Reception opening times
Monday: 09:00 to 14:30 / 17:45 to 21:45
Tuesday: 09:00 to 14:30 / 18:45 to 22:00
Wednesday: 09:00 to 14:30 / 17:45 to 21:45
Thursday: 09:00 to 14:30 / 17:45 to 22:00
Friday: 09:00 to 14:30
Saturday: 08:45 to 13:15
© Copyright 2008 - 2016 CCLS English School London